- Monocrystalline brackets
- Sintered ceramic beads for better bonding & debonding
- Excellent sliding mechanics- Ultra smooth diamond & heat polished surface dramatically reduces friction
- Truly transparent- These brackets are virtually invisible and works with any color of teeth.
- Smooth and comfortable – these brackets are Contoured for patient comfort.
- Easy to debond – The ball base technology reduces required debonding force.
Krystal-Ice is a true monocrystalline bracket that combines aesthetics & strength to give the “perfect natural look’. Maximum tie wing strength and advanced heat treatment technology means Krystal-Ice brackets are twice as resistant to breakage as compared to other ceramic appliances.
The krystal-ice bonding base is sintered with zirconia balls creating millions of undercuts that mechanically lock with bracket adhesive.
This process allows for secure retention during the lenght of treatment and provides for predictable debonding ta the end of treatment.
Each krystal-ice bracket has been diamond and heat polished to produce rounded ,smooth corners for uncompromised patient comfort. The small bracket size and low profile design also provides a desirable bracket both clinicians and Â patients will appreciate.